Owner & Creative Director
Ashley has worked in the event and wedding industry for over ten years. She has produced events at some of the top hotels and venues in the area including The Davenport Hotel, Coeur D’Alene Resort, The Spokane Country Club, private estates, and many other venues in Spokane and Idaho. And if you’re looking to host your event somewhere unique, she will make it happen.
Ashley is outgoing, welcoming, fresh, creative, quick on her feet, and likes a little adventure. Her attention to detail is unmatched. By focusing on building a rounded relationship with each couple, Ashley is able to tap into unique details and bring to life exactly what they have envisioned. One of her favorite parts of working with couples is forming lifelong friendships, many of which began with the words “I can see us being close friends by the end of this” during their first planning meeting. Building trust and deep relationships with her clients is pivotal for the success of each and every event.
She has a passion for travel since living and studying abroad in Italy for four months during college. Ashley continues to travel the globe, returning home with more inspiration than ever before. The beauty, culture, and historic architecture expands her perspective, design capabilities, and creativity. She doesn’t just bring home memories, but also a new world of creative design.
Ashley is a graduate of Gonzaga University where she earned her degree in Public Relations and Marketing. Her time at this prestigious university taught her discipline, hard work ethic, and dedication to all areas of her life. Go Zags!
In her free time, Ashley enjoys Spokane’s great outdoors, spending time at the lake, cycling, running, and cooking. Her family, husband. daughter, german shepherd and big orange kitty make her world go round.
The A Team
- Favorite part about working weddings? Seeing all the love fill one room from just two people
- Dream Travel Destination? Italy
- Fun Fact? Food is my weakness, especially sweets!
Lead Planner + Coordinator
- Favorite part about working weddings? Getting to witness two people commit their lives to each other. It’s always a day full of happiness and love. It’s hard not to enjoy that kind of environment.
- Favorite past time/hobby? Being active! Running, spin class, playing golf.
- Favorite part about working weddings? Cake, flowers and when the groom sees the bride for the first time, in that order
- Favorite Travel Destination? Chilling out on the beach in Mexico or eating all the pasta and cappuccinos in Italy.
- Favorite hobby? Hiking and riding horses, I have two right now, one is my old retired guy and one is my new jumper.